Club & Dance Radio Promo USA
Your Army opened its Los Angeles office in January 2013, making us the only electronic music promotions company that can effectively promote to VIP club and radio DJs on both sides of the Atlantic. The office is headed up by Matt Black, who brings years of experience, knowledge and DJ and media connections to the Your Army team.
Building on the expertise and successes of our London team, we now have one of the most complete International offers in the music promotion market. Whether you’re looking to extend a UK or European campaign, or run a domestic promotion for a US artist, we can help you.
From promoting to tastemaker and headline DJs through to plugging across the USA’s unique and complex radio market, Your Army has the ability to break records throughout all major cities in what is currently the world’s most fertile territory for electronic dance music. Complimenting our existing Club Promotion and Radio Plugging packages, clients can seamlessly integrate the USA into their campaigns – extending reach and impact.
THE YOUR ARMY WAY
We love electronic music, we’re proud of our work, and proud of the artists we work with. At Your Army we…
- Promote music from the most cutting edge independent labels and producers through to the biggest major labels and credible pop acts
- Apply a strict quality control meaning we only work the best in electronic music
- Are the only electronic music promotions company with reach into the UK, European and North American markets
- Have unrivalled relationships with the DJs and music media that matter
- Provide a professional and reliable service to our clients
- Ensure regular reporting and communication
- Deliver exceptional results that translate commercially
WE CAN BE YOUR ARMY
All My Friends
RCA records were early adopters of Your Army America’s new Commercial Club Service. 'All My Fr... See more
When it came time to launch his own imprint, Kidnap Kid turned to Your Army America. This two track ... See more
House Every Weekend
Matt from our American office was given a bunch of tracks by a manger he bumped into at a Festival, ... See more
The Your Army America Club Department promoted and commissioned the remixes for this Skrillex assist... See more